Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I got mine too!


Yesterday after a LOOONG and frustrating day at work I arrived home to find my fiberswap box had arrived! Even before I opened it I was cheered up but when I saw what was inside my heart soared!
Teri sent me a gorgeous selection of fiber including some targhee (which I've meant to try but never have yet), a lovely brown alpaca (my daughter said it reminded her of baby hair its so soft and fine), and some Paradise Fibers merino in "midnight" colorway which I can't wait to spin up. The picture doesn't do it justice. Along with that there were ginger candies (my favorite), a WPI tool and some other knitting/spinning related odds and ends which are all wonderful.
Thanks so much Teri!!!

1 comment:

Teej said...

You're more than welcome! I had a lot of fun shopping for you and I really hope you enjoy spinning up your new fiber!