Monday, May 14, 2007

Diana's questionnaire!

* What do you use your fiber for? Felting, needle felting, knitting
or crocheting, weaving? all of the above
* What kind of spinning do you do or what do you spin for? I enjoy, drop spinning, wheel spinng and using my charkha, I usually tend to spin fine, will one day learn to knit lace
* If you knit, weave, spin, crochet, needle felt, or do other fibery
pursuits, how long have you been doing those things? I have crocheted for decades, but only a year for all th eothers, self taught What level of
expertise are you at? still learning to knit, but I spin very well now
* What fibers have you worked with? I think I have spun a bit of everything except maybe quvit??sp?? musk ox. I like it all
* Which fibers, fiber blends, and types of fibers do you prefer? merino and alpaca are my favorites
* Are you interested in working with raw fleece? yes, I like the whole process If so, what type? anyhting at all
* What fibery tools do you currently have (e.g., spinning wheels,
drop spindles, combs, cards, etc.)? I don't yet own a drum carder nor any combs, they are still on my wish list, I have wheels, drop spindles, swift, carders, (both cotton and wool)
* Do you crave any tools, books, or videos? drum carder and combs , and I like the videos about spinning, weaving etc
* What fibers are you absolutely dying to get your hands on? musk ox
* Which fibers do you absolutely not want to work with? can't think of any I wouldn't want to try
* Do you prefer natural color fibers or pre-dyed fibers? I like both
* What are your dye and color preferences? bright autumn colors are my favorite
* Do you have any relevant allergies? not one allergy to any type fiber , thank goodness

No comments: