* What do you use your fiber for? Felting, needle felting, knitting or crocheting, weaving?
Knitting. And I knit a variety of things. Socks, scarfs, sweaters, hats, gloves.......
* What kind of spinning do you do or what do you spin for?
I primarily spin for knitting and plan on primarily spinning fingerweight, dk and worsted.
* If you knit, weave, spin, crochet, needle felt, or do other fibery pursuits, how long have you been doing those things?
I've been seriously knitting for 15 years (but I learned to knit 41 yrs ago) and crocheting for 36. I've been spinning for about 2 - 3 months.
What level of expertise are you at?
Knitting - Intermediate to Advanced
Spinning - Beginner
* What fibers have you worked with?
Romney, Jacob, Wensleydale and some wool/silk blends.
* Which fibers, fiber blends, and types of fibers do you prefer?*
Really, I am interested in all fibers.
Are you interested in working with raw fleece?
If so, what type?
I presently have some romney, border leicester and cormo.
* What fibery tools do you currently have (e.g., spinning wheels, drop spindles, combs, cards, etc.)?
Spinning wheel, drop spindles and hand cards
* Do you crave any tools, books, or videos?
A drumcarder? :) Any tools, books or videos on fiber or knitting. I'm easy.
* What fibers are you absolutely dying to get your hands on?
Being a newbie I want it all!!!!
* Which fibers do you absolutely not want to work with?
I do not have any at this time
* Do you prefer natural color fibers or pre-dyed fibers?
I told you, I'm easy. Really any.
* What are your dye and color preferences?
Greens, Corals, Browns, Blacks pretty much anything but pastels I think.
I have no allergies.
My blog is: http://www.knittingandspinningwithewe.blogspot.com