Thursday, May 3, 2007

Peggy - Knitting and Spinning With Ewe Blog

* What do you use your fiber for? Felting, needle felting, knitting or crocheting, weaving?

Knitting. And I knit a variety of things. Socks, scarfs, sweaters, hats, gloves.......

* What kind of spinning do you do or what do you spin for?

I primarily spin for knitting and plan on primarily spinning fingerweight, dk and worsted.

* If you knit, weave, spin, crochet, needle felt, or do other fibery pursuits, how long have you been doing those things?

I've been seriously knitting for 15 years (but I learned to knit 41 yrs ago) and crocheting for 36. I've been spinning for about 2 - 3 months.

What level of expertise are you at?

Knitting - Intermediate to Advanced

Spinning - Beginner

* What fibers have you worked with?

Romney, Jacob, Wensleydale and some wool/silk blends.

* Which fibers, fiber blends, and types of fibers do you prefer?*

Really, I am interested in all fibers.

Are you interested in working with raw fleece?

Yes

If so, what type?

I presently have some romney, border leicester and cormo.

* What fibery tools do you currently have (e.g., spinning wheels, drop spindles, combs, cards, etc.)?

Spinning wheel, drop spindles and hand cards

* Do you crave any tools, books, or videos?

A drumcarder? :) Any tools, books or videos on fiber or knitting. I'm easy.

* What fibers are you absolutely dying to get your hands on?

Being a newbie I want it all!!!!

* Which fibers do you absolutely not want to work with?

I do not have any at this time

* Do you prefer natural color fibers or pre-dyed fibers?

I told you, I'm easy. Really any.

* What are your dye and color preferences?

Greens, Corals, Browns, Blacks pretty much anything but pastels I think.

I have no allergies.

My blog is: http://www.knittingandspinningwithewe.blogspot.com

No comments: