Thursday, May 3, 2007

Knitspin Fibers - http://home.mindspring.com/~knitspin/

What do you use your fiber for?
Spinning to make handspun yarns

Felting, needle felting, knitting or crocheting, weaving?*
I do mostly Knitting.

What kind of spinning do you do or what do you spin for?* I like to do thick and thin, but I also do thin handspun yarns

If you knit, weave, spin, crochet, needle felt, or do other fibery pursuits, how long have you been doing those things?
I have been knitting since age 7, I have been spinning for 3 years

What level of expertise are you at?*
Knitting Intermedia and spinning Intermedia

What fibers have you worked with?*
merino, alpaca, romney, BFL, silk, shetland

Which fibers, fiber blends, and types of fibers do you prefer?*
everything, I'm easy

Are you interested in working with raw fleece? yes, as long as they are clean.

If so, what type?* any type

What fibery tools do you currently have (e.g., spinning wheels, drop spindles, combs, cards, etc.)?* spinning wheels, 2 drop spindles, cards, louts carder

Do you crave any tools, books, or videos?*
yes, I would love to have a diz or anything if fine.

What fibers are you absolutely dying to get your hands on?*
Gotland or or something that is not listed on these questions.

Which fibers do you absolutely not want to work with?*
no preference

Do you prefer natural color fibers or pre-dyed fibers?*
I like all type of fibers

What are your dye and color preferences?
I like to try all different type of dyes and color preferences (suprise me)

Just one thing I'm allergic to smoke and perfume, I faint. So please make sure that the items fibers are not in a smoke room or has perfume.

No comments: